Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Intermitant signal New HDMI Cable. Roku. Setup. Old tv???

Customer Question
Intermitant signal New HDMI...

Intermitant signal New HDMI Cable

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Setup

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Old tv???

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/24/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I gave up , 9:30 in NS
Use the phone number provided

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

You can't speak I Won't pay

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

Someday when you wish to help. I will be more than happy to pay for service received
Please remove the power cord from the ROKUWait 2 minutesPlug in the power cord and power it onDo you still have the issue?
Its Hockey Night in Canada call me tomorrow...

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?