Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I cannot activate my ipod. The message is the activation…

Customer Question
I cannot activate my...

I cannot activate my ipod. The message is the activation server cannot be reached. My network is up and running fine.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Long ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do i do this.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What is my next step?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

The iPod must be connected to internet so that it can reach the activation server.
Is it connected to a working internet connection?