Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

What is wrong with Radio Classics? The story started,goes to…

Customer Question
What is wrong with...

What is wrong with Radio Classics? The story started,goes to commercial, goes back to resume and wilnot start. If I stop it it goes to beginning. I cannot get the whole show

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Classics?

Update? How

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Do all other radio stations work ok for you?

I haven't heard back from you yet - please reply and let me know if all other radio stations work ok for you?