Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do i know if i need a new stylus in a beogram 2400.

Customer Question
How do i know...

How do i know if i need a new stylus in a beogram 2400

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your product?

Beogram 2400 at leas 15 years old sounds okay on classical but maybe not so good on rock

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Nothing just wondered if there is any definitvie way to twll if stylus needs replacement

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

You can thoroughly clean the stylus tip and inspect it using a magnifying glass for any signs of wear, however the best check just really careful listening.

If the sound gets noticeably worse over time then the stylus will need replacing.