Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm having problems with ny feed ,reception for itv.com.

Customer Question
I'm having problems with...

I'm having problems with ny feed ,reception for itv.com

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Rook about 2yrs

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Only retry of the chanel

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that the feed seams to stop loading every few minutes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No more help needed.