Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I automatically hooked it up to a power strip & now I am…

Customer Question
I automatically hooked it...

I automatically hooked it up to a power strip & now I am absolutely lost

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Panasonic...I would say maybe 10 years old.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic media player?

He selected input. ..you are dealing with two (husband & wife) 76 year old novices. We were told "anyone can do this!

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what it would be. The object of this is for us to receive netflix

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
NO NO NO I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY MORE WHEN SUPPOSEDLY ROKU MEDIA TECH WILL HELP ME!!!
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.