Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

In order to be able to read my blu-ray video just bought, I…

Customer Question
In order to be...

In order to be able to read my blu-ray video just bought , I apparently need to upgrade my BLU-RAY reader model # BDP-S350 . can you help

Technician's Assistant: How old is your BDP-S350?

Approx 5 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your BDP-S350?

Read the dvd

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

It works with a normal non blu ray dvd

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
Have you tried to connect the blue ray to the internet? If connected, it will update the firmware automatically