Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I would like to unpair the remote for a Roku Ultra. I

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to unpair the remote for a Roku Ultra. I believe the RF signal is interfering with a custom remote used to control an entire system

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku Ultra

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Looked in the advanced setup and it will not allow me to shut of the RF signal or unpair

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 8 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

Roku uses a BlueTooth remote, and if you're thinking the remote is interfering then simply remove the batteries from the Roku remote (that will unpair it).

Let me know if you need further assistance here.