Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was watching TV TEKA through Roku, all of a sudden its not…

Customer Question
Hi, I was watching...

Hi, I was watching TV TEKA through Roku, all of a sudden its not showing anythig

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

All Roku chanels but no Tv teka

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

To comcast box

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, I just want to get TV Teka back

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
hi, are you there?
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.