Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Roku. I want to subscribe to Acorn tv, but I cannot…

Customer Question
I have Roku....

I have Roku. I want to subscribe to Acorn tv, but I cannot get it to work.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.