Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Hooked roku to back of tv but remote will not work to make…

Customer Question
Hooked roku to back...

Hooked roku to back of tv but remote will not work to make selections, roku comes up on tv screen

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Roku name, but first time it asked us if we wanted it in English but remote would not make selection

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

It is connected to power outlet and tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hello, I'm Shahid. Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this and I'll do my best to help but need more info to troubleshoot the problem.
- Have you put new batteries in the Roku remote control?