Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My yamaha stereo receiver model the 6030 I want to take the…

Customer Question
My yamaha stereo receiver...

My yamaha stereo receiver model the 6030 I want to take the option audio out cable to an optic audio in. How

Technician's Assistant: What Yamaha model do you have?

Htr6030

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Yamaha system?

Optic cable from tv audio out to receiver audio in their are to ports. CD and dtvcable

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

The new comcast box had one cable for audio video

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.