Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just installed it and made an account and now my wife

Customer Question
I just installed it...

I just installed it and made an account and now my wife would rather have things sent to her email account instead of mine. How do I change that?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

My own site.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I use Outlook to access my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My wife uses gmail

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Viet - Technician, Technician replied 6 months ago
Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you mean you've made a account with your email address?

Is it a Roku account? Or is it another device?
Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we can schedule a time. Thank you.