Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I started to install Roku on my Android and had to

Customer Question
I started to install...

I started to install Roku on my Android and had to stop...now it's confounded my smart phone. For the time being I needs to get it off the phone...but I don't see the app. Need your help ASap PLEASE

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

IT TOOK ME THROUGH STEPS ON TV SCREEN; AND STOPPED MY ACCESS TO MY COMPANY EMAIL ACCOUNT; NOT A GOOD THING...

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Don't know...I'm away from home...just want to uninstall ypour app from my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No...just help me get it off my phone for now...will reinstall when time's available

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.