Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Cannot get iptv channels to work on mag256 box through a…

Customer Question
Hi, cannot get iptv...

Hi, cannot get iptv channels to work on mag256 box through a VPN

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's a Toshiba and only a month old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Tv menu works

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Toshiba? What happened right before this?

It is not an issue with the tv, it is with the MAG 256 box. I keep getting a message to say the STB is blocked but I am going through a VPN router

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

We have just bought a Mag 256 box and also a VPN box, but cannot get it to work. It is wired up correctly, but we keep getting the message that the STB is blocked. We have concluded that there is something wrong with the box. The iptv provider have done a check on the Mac number and sat all is no meal at their end. We are sending the MAG box back and may get another. Do you have any tips. Please tell me in simple terms of you can help

Unplug the box and perform a IPTV reset.

Click here for the reset: https://papiao.tv/main/search_nfps