Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't connect my dvd to internet.since 3 weeks.it have…

Customer Question
I can't connect my...

I can't connect my dvd to internet.since 3 weeks.it have been 3 years now that i have this dvd and stop working ,i can't connect by distance..

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 3 weeks now,and i dont now how repair it? I've reboot the system but dont work..

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Weel ,if its not too complicated ;)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Nope .. i didn't do any change on my internet system...

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
model qsee qt 5616
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 6 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 6 months ago

It sounds like you are trying to connect the QT5616 DVR to Internet or Trying to connect the DVD to the Internet?

i can't connect to my camera by distance with my phone or ipad
 replied 6 months ago

May I know whether your WiFi work with the other devices like Phone or iPad? I would like to check, How the DVR is connected, Is it through the WiFi or Ethernet cable(Hardwired)?

my phone .the dvd is at my office for my compagnie . i can visualize the camera on site with my computer but not by distance on wifi.
connected by cable
 replied 6 months ago

As per my understanding your unable to view the DVR camera in the phone app when you are outside or different location, Is it right?

it stop working since about 3 weeks a go.
 replied 6 months ago

I will do my best to help you resolve it. I am going to do a quick research on this issue. Please remain patience and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

replied 6 months ago

Could you look in to the DVR box and you can see MAC address(Physical address) of the DVR. You can find that Mac address either on the back panel on the DVR box. MAC address contain 12 Alpha-numeric characters. Can I have MAC address of the DVR please?

00-18-AE-3E-BC-80
 replied 6 months ago

May I know whether do you see the QT view app in the phone? If you see that app, please open the you can see the human icon. Please let me know if you see any icon?

It's working !! ;)