Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It isn't working... It says roku on it and we have had it…

Customer Question
It isn't working... Technician's...

It isn't working...

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It says roku on it and we have had it for close to 10 years

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I had my computer cleaned and I have detached the litttle roku box

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I gave up and bought a new Roku.