Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Unable to get app reinstalled. Spectrum tv. Reentered

Customer Question
Unable to get app...

Unable to get app reinstalled

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Spectrum tv

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Reentered username and password ***** could not get back up spectrum advised me to contact you for app

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I cannot get back into spectrum even with username and password

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.