Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku is frozen I went to Roku.com/activate. It gave me a…

Customer Question
My Roku is frozen...

My Roku is frozen I went to Roku.com/activate. It gave me a code to put in I cant do it I am disabled the code is PNX2 I cant remember my pin number please help me set up all the free channels including you tube and the channels that have free full shows. thank you

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Com?

About 6 hours ago

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

Yes no body can hekp me your tech has helped me once before

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

My phone is working so is my comuter I just need help with my Roku tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.