Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to connect TV via wifi to Roku. It keeps asking…

Customer Question
I'm trying to connect...

I'm trying to connect TV via wifi to Roku.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

It keeps asking for link code?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

It's a roku Ultra 2720x

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 6 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Connect the Roku device to your TV and complete the on-screen instructions to connect your Roku device to the internet.

Your Roku device will then display a link code; make a note of this link code and go to the website roku.com/link on your computer or mobile device.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------