Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Wow thanks i have a toshiba sd - v296ku player it was

Customer Question
Wow thanks i have...

Wow thanks i have a toshiba sd - v296ku player it was playing fine then the picture froze

Technician's Assistant: What Toshiba model do you have?

Then after pressing pause and play made no difference we tried to eject the disc so we could wipe and reinsert it but then we couldn't get the door to open

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Toshiba media player?

Then i turned the machine off, but after about 90 secs it just turned itself on again

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Turn the machine off for a few minutes, then press and HOLD the Eject button on the MACHINE (not the remote) whilst powering on the machine at the wall again.

Let me know if that ejects the disc?