Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am not getting video for my authorized cleve/chicago

Customer Question
I am not getting...

I am not getting video for my authorized cleve/chicago basketball game.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Not sure but it is not too old. I was previously getting the games with no problem. Advise.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

The usual. I keep getting "not authorized" . This is getting frustrating.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. But it is very inconvenient and frustrating to get these occasional "not authorized" notices when I really am authorized and have paid for the service.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.