Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Unable to stream. Have already booted tv. Samson dont know…

Customer Question
Unable to stream. Have...

Unable to stream. Have already booted tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samson dont know how old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I can watch regular TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Today. Tried to watch the three channels and none of them work. For example started watching the second episode of a series after watching the first with no problem, then it stopped and that red moving ball would only down load to 20. Not only Netflix, but Amazon and Britbox, all the same problem.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 7 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

How about a model number for that Samsung (back of the TV)- please?

Sorry it’s behind heavy tv that I can’t move, I’m 76 years old
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Pooped, going to bed. Can we continue tomorrow?

Yes