Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Your PAYMENT page has locked up after I filled it out....

Customer Question
Your PAYMENT page has...

Your PAYMENT page has locked up after I filled it out.... How do you fix it?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku 2. I just received it from Amazon. I think it is a reconditioned unit. Do u need a sn:

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Serial number5F3SC6066025

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I'd like to know if it has latest software.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.