Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to get the histroy channel on my computer. Do…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to get the hist***** *****nel on my computer

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Do you mean the roku device?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I started to add the name, internet address, and pasword

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I type the password ***** they want 10 cariters i give them that but they send me back.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.