Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I keep getting the message that IP not found can't connect.

Customer Question
I keep getting the...

I keep getting the message that IP not found can't connect. I checked with provider and everything is set correctly, I can get on the internet and wireless on other devices.

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Too far away from my modem so not able to do that

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Both internet and Wifi are solid green

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Lost power because of a snow storm for 3 days, would that have had an impact

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 day by:
12/23/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.