Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Record player arm for a older (radio-record-aux) concole…

Customer Question
Record player arm for...

Record player arm for a older (radio-record-aux) concole around 1952-53

Technician's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

One of th wires to the needle broke 2 yrs

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I do not have the player here my grandson has it but isthere any the arm can be changed out

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 5 days by:
12/27/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Can the arm be replaced on the record player. A wire broke on the needle. Do you have any idea how to get the arm. Ralph SAVOIE

Hi Ralph,

I am sure it can be replaced but at what expense is the question. Something like that will need to be looked at by a local technician or a repair shop in your area. I can try to locate someone if you provide me with your zip code.