Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to add acorn to my channels but it says I have no…

Customer Question
I want to add...

I want to add acorn to my channels but it says I have no attached devices. I have been watching Netflex with my roku for several years. What gives?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

It's "dYNEX" probably about 10 years old.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Not sure what you are asking. The other channels on the menu work fine.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.