Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have a Roku account. We tried to add a chznnel and a

Customer Question
We have a Roku...

We have a Roku account. We tried to add a chznnel and a stranger's name came up and we cannot get our account straight.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Streaming stick

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

We tried t add Curiosity Stream channel and John Hunsberger shows uop as account owner. Have never heard of him and his infor Wireless Mac shows up and Roku will not acdept our PIN

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I am Annalena Bronson , [email protected] Hotmail.com, and we got this Roku last summer. We have the wrong account infvfo on our ROKU

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/22/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.