Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Unable to connect to wireless network. We show wireless

Customer Question
Unable to connect to...

Unable to connect to wireless network. We show wireless network #554939 which matches number on internet box together with code abcd1234 but no success

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

All checked out yesterday with no problem in connection. Roku stick 2 feet away from Wifi signal source

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Did the digital media player yesterday 3 times, router is working okay on computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't think of anything

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 6 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 6 months ago

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me when was the last time the Roku mead player worked fine?