Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It says i need to download the new rtn app on my roku. 3.

Customer Question
Hi it says i...

Hi it says i need to download the new rtn app on my roku

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Justs rtn

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Karthik Nagarajan,
 replied 6 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

replied 6 months ago

It sounds like you are unable to add new RTN app in your roku. Before we proceed further there are some recommended hardware required for adding and using that App.

• High Definition TV with a built in HDMI connector

• A minimum of a 5-megabit broadband Internet connection

• An Ethernet connection between Roku and customer Internet (wired preferred to wireless)

​Inorder to add the RTN Roku app, please follow the steps below

1. Add RTN Roku App - Go to https://my.roku.com/add/RTNRACING to add the Official RTN Roku application to your Roku account

2. Update Roku Device - Go to Settings > System > System Update > Check Now on your Roku device to update your menu to install the RTN application (or you may restart your device)

3. Open RTN Application - Open the RTN application

4. Sign Up (Skip if you already have an RTN account) - Push the button "SUBSCRIBE FOR ACCESS" to sign up for an RTN account

5. Login - Log into your active RTN subscriber account using your credentials

6. Watch - Enjoy live video or replays directly from your Roku device!

If that doesn't work or if any other steps is unclear please let me know, So that we can try some other alternate solution. Thank you