Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have had a cd player for a few months and it stopped

Customer Question
I have had a...

I have had a cd player for a few months and it stopped playing this morning

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your speaker or sound system?

The sound system came with the cd player

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your sound system?

I really do not know what to do

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Theater Expert to know before I connect you?

I think i really need help with this perhaps i should get a new one

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
should i just continue to wait for an answer
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 6 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Can you tell me the model of the system?

i really do not know

There should be a model number printed right on it, usually on a sticker on the back.

i think it may be wise to just get a new one it was only about 60 dollars

That is certainly an option,

there may be an easy fix though, if you can tell me more about what is happening.
Will it not load or eject? Or does it say "no disc" or "error"?

i will just get a new one thanks for the help

You're very welcome. If you decide you'd like to discuss further, or even if you'd like some replacement recommendations, just let me know.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you, ***** ***** a nice day,