Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have followed all the steps carefully. Step three will not…

Customer Question
I have followed all...

I have followed all the steps carefully. Step three will not complete the connection. It's been 'loading' forever. I keep getting the message that verification time has expired and keep getting asked to do the robot thing. I've tried both last night and this morning to connect with no success.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

It came with my Dell laptop software. I have windows 7. I have no idea what the media player is. The computer is about six years old.

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your media player?

I have run DVDs successfully on it. I have used Power Point also if that is relevant.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Let's just get this thing set up. I am not a comute

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Sorry it is not clear but can you tell me please exactly what it is you are trying to so?

Please let me know