Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Get error code 018. Screen continues to flash on and off.

Customer Question
Get error code 018...

Get error code 018. Screen continues to flash on and off. Comcast recently upgraded our cable to fiber optic. My Roku worked perfectly for a few days. Have already tried to reset. Didn't work.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

#3

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Uplugged and reset twice.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what else to tell you.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this happening on all input devices connected to the TV or just when set to the input channel the Roku is connected to?

Please let me know

Thank you