Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My screen turn blue. My screen is turning blue. Unplugong it…

Customer Question
My screen turn blue ...

My screen turn blue

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

My screen is turning blue

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Unplugong it .. it’s saying Go to Go.roku.com/ hdcp HDCP UNAUTHORIZED

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Aric, Technician replied 6 months ago
Aric, Technician

I'm reviewing your details and will reply shortly.

The HDCP message means that the TV has lost communication with the Roku. I need to ask for some more info here:

1) Which model Roku do you have (example: Roku 2, 3, Premiere, etc.), and how old is it?

2) What's the model number off the back of the TV?

I have the hook up one it’s not a tv (C3379F212815 I’ve had its for 20 Days

Huh? Not sure what the hook up one means. You don't have a TV that it's connected to???

I do
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.