Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I watch Acorn TV and halfway through, I am losing the closed…

Customer Question
I watch Acorn TV...

I watch Acorn TV and halfway through, I am losing the closed caption which I need as I am very hard of hearing. I go to settings to get it back but the show and the CC are no longer synchronized. Any advice? Ron

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

Hdmi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thats it. Thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.