Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have etvnet and I don't have any channels. Please Help.

Customer Question
I have etvnet and...

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sony smoart tv

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Sony? What happened right before this?

I watching CBS news and cviched to etvnet.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 6 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

How do you get your ETVNET with the smart tv features or an external device like a ROKU ?