Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a MacBook air i'm attempting to connect via wifi to…

Customer Question
I have a MacBook...

I have a MacBook air i'm attempting to connect via wifi to my roku 39" smart tv. what application do i use

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

NS 39DR510NA17

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Went to appt store but no luck called Apple and they are telling me i need to find out from roku which appt is needed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Roku serial #LZFH8YA021019

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

Do you mean you wish to mirror the screen of your MacBook to your TV, so you can see on the TV what you see on the Macbook?

Please let me know

Thank you