Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can't get anything to stream once I am at Roku Home. I…

Customer Question
I can't get anything...

I can't get anything to stream once I am at Roku Home. I click on Netflix and try to view something but I keep getting message saying not working now try later. What's up with that? I can also click on specific programs in other sections such as Acorn but the selected show tries and tries to load but ultimately doesn't and I get the same message to try later. Enough with later, I want to use it now!

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Everything on the screen looks totally like normal. The trouble all starts once I click on an icon for Acorn or Netflix and try to access something. Ultimately nothings happens and I get the annoying message once again.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Good question. I'm not technically very adept but will go take look. I have two: one in bedroom and one in living room. Problem happens on both.Both rooks are connected to the TV.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Expert will need to be patient as Ii am communicating from my home office and am not in front of either tv so it takes a minute or so to run back and forth.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
The main tv in living room now seems to be working properly. Bedroom set-up still not working.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Not sure what we are talking about here. Think I've signed up for something I don't want. I just wanted to get
the answer to my problem and was willing to pay a one time fee.
12/21/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I don't think I need help. Feel like it must have been a simple roboot that got things going again. Thanks for your offer to help.

Thank you

Louie, Technician