Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can’t connect free roku .adding hgtv shows. Email and

Customer Question
Can’t connect free roku...

Can’t connect free roku .adding hgtv shows. Email and password *****’t work. Help or I will go elsewhere.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Has different shows home page

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

Don’t understand

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Like what don’t understand question

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.