Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have recently got an Roku Ultra and setup and the

Customer Question
Hello. I have recently...

Hello. I have recently got an Roku Ultra and setup and the streaming is working fine. Now I want to setup the remote to control the TV power and volume. On the Roku settings menu under remote and setting up Remote for TV control I get the message " this remote does not support TV control". Its HDMI-CEC connected and it is the wireless remote

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your TV connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I pretty much gave all the info already

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. I'm done.