Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We have been having power outages due too heavy snow in our…

Customer Question
We have been having...

We have been having power outages due too heavy snow in our area. I have been watching Roku & we had a power outage. Now the prompt says that we are currently not connected to the Internet. I've followed the steps required.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

My computer works and I am using my iPad to chat with you now. I turned off my internet and left it for about 30 seconds & turned it back on to see if that helps.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

The router is what I just turned off and my digital media player, is that my tv?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know about.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Hi welcome to just answer
I think you need to check your wifi connection speed.
Go to internet and search for internet speed test and run the application.
Please report upload and download speed