Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just moved and lost my Roku remote - can I just get

Customer Question
I just moved and...

I just moved and lost my Roku remote - can I just get another remote

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Not sure - pretty sure I paid about $69

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I downloaded the phone app but annot get at my IP address to make it work

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Which ROKU do you have?