Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

This might not be the right place, but your a start. I

Customer Question
This might not be...

This might not be the right place, but your a start. I signed up for a one free month for HBO. I than tried to stop it, at no luck...I'm still having $14.99 taken out of my bank monthly. On my bank statement as of today it has Checkcard ROKU for HBO.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

2710X

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I 'm not sure I'm not sure, I went on my phone and pulled up HBO and thought I cancelled, I really didn't know where or how to close it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Sorry to have bothered you, How much will I be charged for this?