Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My remote is frozen no buttons work. Roku remote. It started…

Customer Question
My remote is...

My remote is frozen no buttons work

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku remote

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

It started fine but now the remote doesnt work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician
As a starting point, we'll need to reset the roku system:
Power off the tv and disconnect both power and hdmi from the roku.
Remove the batteries from the roku remote
Wait 5 minutes,
reconnect hdmi, power the tv on, then plug the roku power back in
put in a new set of fresh batteries into the roku remote
when you see the roku logo show on screen, press and hold the HOME button on the roku remote for 15 seconds.
Let me know the results.
Thank you,

Hello, it appears your question is still open.
Do you need more help with this?
Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.