Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My husband and I have three rokuo. Recently we changed our…

Customer Question
Hello, my husband and...

Hello, my husband and I have three rokuo. Recently we changed our wireless provider. Only one of the tv after playing for awhile was not getting connection. Last night I tried to fix it and while signing in I have set up another account. Never did I put in a card number but when we sign into say HOLU it responds as if we are signing in as the first time. I do not want that. HELP

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

I am on the internet now

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes in the bedroom as that is where the problem is. After unplugging both roku and tv this is when its like it started all over. I don't want to be charged for having two accounts.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Can not think of anything.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No as it appears I have cancelled all of our accounts at this point. Looks like we eill have to reload everything.

OK