Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need help repairing a vintage GE record player. I'm

Customer Question
I need help repairing...

I need help repairing a vintage GE record player

Technician's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

I'm guessing it's from the 60's Model number is: B233k

Technician's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It depends. If i can get it repaired locally, i will do that. If not i plan to speak to experts to do it myself.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The turntable is not working, but the radio and speakers are.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.