Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do i get facebook messenger from my fire stick. Just…

Customer Question
How do i get...

How do i get facebook messenger from my fire stick

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Messenger?

Just now

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Messenger?

I just got facebook hooked up but i cant get messenger up

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

O

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.