Recorders and Players

Recorder Player Problems? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Recorders and Players

I just purchased a Panasonic RX D55 -CD Cassette and fm and…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a Panasonic RX D55 -CD Cassette and fm and fm player and recieved it but i did not get an American adapter but a foreign over seas cord I can't us Can I purchase on for this instead of using C batteries?tead

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I AM AT A COMPUTER ROOM AND MY CD PLAY IS IN MY APARTMENT BUT I WOULD LIKE TO GET AC CORD FOR AMERICAN OUTLETS MY HOME PHONE NUMBER IS ***** 658 -5831. I LIVE IN WILMINGTON DELAWARE I BOUGHT THIS UNIT FROM A PANASOMIC DEALER BY PHONE.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

IT PLAYS CD 'S AND CASSETTES AND I GET GOOD RADIO RECEPTION

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

NO, THANK YOU

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 2 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Yes, you can get a power cord from a local electronics store, or from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Fosmon-Non-Polarized-Universal-Replacement-Boomboxes/dp/B008AWRM0G/

--------------------

Happy Holidays!

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page to finish; tips appreciated :)

You can always reply back after rating me if you need any further assistance at all.

Pete.

--------------------

Pete, Engineer