Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

LOUIE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY ROKU SISTEM WAS WORKING FINE…

Customer Question
HI LOUIE I HAVE...

HI LOUIE I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY ROKU SISTEM WAS WORKING FINE AND THEN STOP SHOWING MY SPORT CHANNELS

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I CAN FIND THE MODEL IN THE BOX, THE BOX IS COLOR GREEN

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I HAVE THE PASSWORD ***** DONT LET ME DO ANYTHING

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

NO AT THE MOMENT

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/20/2017
Electronics Technician: Louie, Technician replied 7 months ago
Louie, Technician

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question regarding your "...Roku..." I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Initially, re-confirm and post back with the complete model number of the "...Roku..."

And to avoid asking you to do something you've already tried, can you please tell me what / any and all troubleshooting / specific steps you've already attempted other than / to address the above.

• ...depending on the model, have you tried a RESET?